Friday, May 21, 2010

My ruumz is better than your room

Photobucket
I got a package in office on Tuesday

I entered a contest held by musicRuumz afew weeks back. The contest was dirt simple. Watch a rocking MTV by AC/DC for Iron Man 2 and post a comment. The question? What is the name of the lead character in Iron Man 2 and who is the actor. Only 10 lucky winner will be selected RANDOMLY. So it doesn't matter how canggih your comment is, its still random!

And... *JEJEJENG* I'm ONE of the 10 LUCKY PEEPS TO WIN!

Photobucket
Poster Lelaki Besi

Photobucket
The CD is just some cardboard case instead of the typical plastic CD case, must be going green

Photobucket
The list of songs *Not for sale sticker*

Photobucket
Iron Man and Non-painted Iron Man

Photobucket
The good stuff

And all I want to say is

Photobucket
MY RUUMZ ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails