Sunday, May 2, 2010

Do you CROCS? CROCS Warehouse Sales!

Photobucket
Meet Croc


It was Friday, a holiday and a day full of activities for me. Although I wake up didn't feel like P.Diddy, but I did start off the day with a happy meal.

Photobucket
Shiok gila

The plan for the day was to service my car at Honda Service Center, go to the Crocs Warehouse Sales at Ikano and shop for my DIY lightbox materials at IKEA. I was at the service center around 8.40am but there were quite a number of people waiting to service their car. But since I have made an appointment, I'm safe. With my car done by 10.50am, I called up my buddy Marcus to check on the warehouse sales status.

Photobucket
By the time I got there, it was already 11.15am or so. 

How bad was the queue? The doors opened at 10am and I was about an hour late. Only to find myself at quene number.....

Photobucket
Can you guess?

Photobucket
Where the heck is the end line?

Photobucket
#$^$&*%*%$^^&()!@#^#^!!!!!!!

By looking at the line, there is no way I was gonna get in. But guess what?

Photobucket
I is teh win!

Okay la, I chatted with the person guarding the exit. I told him I was here to meet a friend and got invited by *insert name*.  I guess he didn't really know whether I was telling the truth but he allowed me to take pictures from the front.

Photobucket
And that was when I spotted Marcky

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Lock and Load

Photobucket
Rubberman: Armed and Dangerous

Photobucket
Crowd controller. Trust me, he was doing a real good job; no pun intended

Why CROCS? Isn't it just another rubber shoe? Not many people know until one actually owns them. From a casual flip flop sandal to an everyday wear, the available selection is wide.

Photobucket
Who said only flip flops were cool?

Photobucket
There is always something for everyone

Photobucket
Even the little ones are not forgotten

Photobucket
And of course, accessories for the after sales :P

I personally don't have any shoe from CROCS before so I can't comment about it. BUT I do have some friends who uses them be it original or fake. So if you could get a pair for RM10 at a pasar malam, what makes this warehouse sales so special? My friend, there is a huge difference between buying a pasar malam COCKCROCS and an original CROCS. 

Don't let its price be the final decision maker but rather its overall quality and benefits of the shoe. Firstly, the material used for CROCS shoes are of a patented resin that is said to soften and mold to their shape to your feet when warmed by your feet. Sounds damn keng chau right? Wait, it doesn't end there. Thanks to their secret recipe for their patented resin called Croslite, its makes the shoe very lightweight while maintaining its soft cushy-ness feeling.

Photobucket
Lightweight but strong! See, can support the weight of an aunty

Did you know, CROCS shoes are also anti slip and anti microbial? That means, if your CROCS gets dirty, just simply wash and dry without the worry of fungal growth or damaging the shoe.

Photobucket
People Mountain, People Sea

Back to the warehouse sales. I was walking around, snapping pics and found one pair which I kinda like. But as soon as I turned around, the queue to make payment was outrageously long macam sial. Furthermore, Marcus was already outside of the place. I decided to come back AFTER lunch instead.

Photobucket
Marcus happy with his purchase *biceps alert*

Photobucket
I'll be back

Photobucket
The queue outside was still @$%#$%^#$%!!!!!

Since Marcus and I weren't hungry yet, we went ahead to buy some stuff  for my DIY lightbox project at IKEA.

Photobucket
Curry Table and a lamblamp

Since we had extra time to kill, might as well spend more time cam whoring right? Marcus whored while I cammed.

Photobucket
Now he knows how Megaman felt

Photobucket
Hhhmmmm where did they go?

Photobucket
"WTF"

Photobucket
"I'm not for sale la!"

Photobucket
Narbeh!!

With everything paid for, I went head to put my stuff in my car before heading back to IKEA to grab some lunch. There we met up with Marcus's friend, Joanne who is the marketing person  for the CROCS warehouse sales. Ok la, that *insert name* earlier was her. Joanne, if you're reading this, sorry ya :) I hope the Daim cake made up for it :P

Photobucket
Damn Daim Cake

Photobucket
Mmmm beefy balls

While chatting over lunch, Joanne told us that they are re-stocking and re-opening the doors at 2.30pm for public. Looking at my watch, we had like 30mins more to spare. We carried on chatting and getting to know one another a little better.

With lunch done, it was time to head back to the CROCS warehouse sales! This time, it was a little different. Why?

Photobucket
FREE POP CORN!

Ok seriously, I quickly looked around for a pair of my own but nothing seem to catch my attention. Marcus intro-ed one of the shoes that he bought earlier and I like it.

Photobucket
Cuba try

Photobucket
BUY!

Photobucket
My First CROC!

Photobucket
I is teh happy

So the next time when there is a CROCS warehouse sales in town, please make sure a few things:
  1. Be there EARLY! Its WORTH being KIASU FOR THIS!
  2. Bring some water
  3. Tak payah susah susah bawa bags because there are BOXES FOR YOU
Photobucket

So before I end, I would like to thank Marcus and Joanne! You guys are AWESOME!

Photobucket
Thanks Joanne!


SALES IS TILL 3rd of May 2010. So don't miss it! Head over there on Monday!

p/s @ Joanne : Sorry I used your name to get in earlier hehe :P

7 comments:

  1. haha! OMG! This is sheer madness!
    Sounds fun though!

    and i Literally burst out laughing at the part where you mentioned "Marcus Whored, while I cammed" .. GOOD one la!!

    Definitely following this Blogspot ;)

    and Hello Andrew. Its Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy!
    Yea, with Marcus around, there is never a dull moment LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its till 3rd of May bro! Go check it out. They are restocking alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Pix of me turned out pretty okay! So did the other pix!

    2. Yay I got biceps!

    3. I came back again today bought another 2 pairs. That totals 5 pairs for RM410. Sweet goodness. My related blogpost coming soon.

    4. Tomorrow further markdown but stocks are going to be very very limited. So if you bought before the further markdown, you didn't lose out. What you wanted probably all gone. Axis (the ones we bought) TOTALLY not a single pair left on that day itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is why, we is teh winz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. best giler...rugi tak datang...huhu

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails