Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kashmir Cafes - Revisit

Photobucket
WAZZZUP! ITS KASHMIR CAFE AGAIN!

This is not really a second food review but there are some new food which I didn't try the other day. I brought my family and soon-to-be-family-in-law over to Kashmir Cafes over the weekend to try out the food. They LOVED IT.

My dad said the Briyani was very fragrant and not oily. Everyone said the lassi was superb. We ordered Guava and Soursop and mango lassis.

Photobucket
Cheese! ( Why la both my dad and my fiancee's dad tak pandang the camera =.=" )

Now to the bad news. We were all busy chatting and eating, I didn't take photo of the fried chicken which I had and ikan tenggiri that my dad ordered. Anyway, the fried chicken was very nice. I have no idea how they do it, but the chicken was not oily! It was seasoned with their secret herbs and spices and the chicken was cooked evenly not like some places where the inner part of the chicken might still be erm.."bloody". The fish? Fresh. Let me repeat that. FRESH. And of course, it was seasoned with their own goodies :) I know I know, it was sinful not to take pictures of them; my humble apology.

Photobucket
No curry for you (for now)

We had Briyani chicken and mutton, crab rasam and of course, lassi.  Too bad Kristen had to stick to her baby food, well for now :). Everyone enjoyed the food. Some of them didn't like the Crab Rasam while I'm probably the only one liking it =.= Apa cerita ni? Anyway, don't be discouraged, please give it a try when you guys are there. :)

Photobucket
That's my brother-in-law and my niece, Kristen. She was crying because she didn't get to drink the lassi

Photobucket
Ok la ok la give you a tiny little bit

Photobucket
*sip*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the verdict of the lassi?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
SEDAP!!!!!!!!!

For more details about the food and HOW TO GET THERE, please click HERE.

kThxbai.

2 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails