Friday, April 2, 2010

Cooking 101: Tuna Spaghetti

Photobucket

Yeap, a simple meal prepared in less than 30minutes.

Ingredients:
  1. Onions and garlic. 
  2. Eggs 
  3. Herbs: I used Italian Herbs
  4. Black pepper
  5. Pasta of your choice
  6. Sauce? I used chili sauce :P
Photobucket
Dice the onions and garlic. I use Ayam brand tuna. I prefer TC Boy's Tuna in olive oil actually. But nowadays, I'll just choose which ever brand is cheaper(Just between Ayam brand and TC Boy)

Photobucket
Two is better than one......

Photobucket
Fry the garlic first. Once they're a little golden brown, add the onions

Photobucket
With that done, add in the tuna including the olive oil

Photobucket
Mash the tuna alittle because they are too chunky from the tin

Photobucket
My choice of sauce for the day...I know it ain't exactly healthy

Photobucket
Add some Italian herbs and black pepper

Photobucket
Mix them up

Photobucket
Once done, add the pasta. Add additional chili sauce if its necessary.

and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
SERVED

Photobucket
My lunch and tea for today. Which explains the extra amount

Photobucket
All packed

Photobucket
Breakfast

Photobucket
Breakfast set RM9.90 please

Photobucket
Bon Appetit

1 comment:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails