Friday, April 23, 2010

Cooking 101: Pork + Baked Beans + Egg Whites + Spaghetti

Photobucket

What do you call a dish when you mix pork, baked beans, egg whites with spaghetti?

I wanted a quick meal after my run so decided to cook this rojak meal.

Photobucket

Ingredients:
  1. Baked Beans of your choice.
  2. Pasta of your choice
  3. Garlic
  4. Onion
  5. Eggs. I used egg whites only.
  6. Cheese
Photobucket
As usual, dice them up

Photobucket
I only used egg whites

Photobucket
EVO Oil, fully synthetic

Photobucket
Goreng goreng

Photobucket
Add in the pork (as usual, this was prepared by my mum)

Photobucket
Ayam brand FTW

Photobucket
Added roughly half of the can

Photobucket
Add the egg whites

Photobucket
Mix and stir.

-Mistake :( It was kinda thick, so I decided NOT to add the cheese -

Add black pepper and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket
Chow Time

Anyone got any idea what to call this? Feel free give your answer in the comment box. Selected answer(s) will be posted!

2 comments:

  1. AYam spaghetti fried white

    ReplyDelete
  2. or maybe call it Sweet & white spaghetti

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails