Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cooking 101: Chow Mien ( Fried Noodles )

Photobucket
Chow Mien - Fried Noodles

Another episode of Cooking 101: Andrew's Style. No fancy names this time. Just plain ol'Chow Mien.

Ingredients:
  1. Noodles: I choose spaghetti. Why? Healthy mah....
  2. Eggs
  3. Onion
  4. Garlics...mmmm heaven sent
  5. Pork: This was cooked by my mum earlier for my usage :D Useful in situations like this. Just add them into any dish!
  6. Sauces: Chili sauce, sesame seed oil and thick soya sauce(Kicap Pekat). Of course, you can use any of your preferred brand )
Photobucket
First, fry the eggs, one is for lunch while the other is for breakfast :)

Photobucket
Next up, fry the garlic till its slightly golden brown and then add in the onions

Photobucket
Once the onions are also slightly golden brown, add in the meat

Some of you might be wondering, how much sauce do I need? Well,  I don't use tablespoon or teaspoon for my measurement. I just go with the flow. But in any case, agak-agak lah. You don't want it to be too salty or oily right?

Photobucket
Sesame Oil for that nice fragrant smell

Photobucket
A tad bit of Chili sauce for that tangy taste but I guess its more of a sweet sauce nowadays

Photobucket
Lastly, add the thick soya sauce and stir them up!


Photobucket
It should be looking something like this :)
Photobucket
So there you have it, Chow Mien - Andrew's Style

Now that I have my new camera, time for some food cam whoring

Photobucket
Lunch for today

Photobucket
Breakfast!

No, I'm not bored of eating the same food for lunch because its fucking freaking delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails