Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photobucket vs Flickr? Random pictures

Photobucket

I was trying out my old flickr account. It's still active but just not updated in awhile. I still find photobucket easier when it comes to blogging. You get to view photos with their HTML codings. Unless I'm wrong about flickr's setttings, please guide me. I'm not saying that flickr is bad, I meant photobucket seems easier for me.

Today's random update will be some random shots I took with my new camera. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. Feel free to comment and critic yea?

Photobucket
Took this shot yesterday after work.

Photobucket
Rocket air blower

Photobucket
Lucky
Photobucket

Photobucket
Scooby

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yawning moment

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you DO wanna view the entire set, head over HERE

2 comments:

  1. I gotta get me those lenses. So fucking stim. Poison you end up poison myself more. Cipet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Well, like they say, dangerous hobby LOL.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails