Monday, March 1, 2010

Friends for life!

W'sup peeps! Back to work on a dreadful Monday huh? It ain't that bad :) Just gotta find something nice to do; like me, I'm blogging this!

It was a good weekend for me, why? Manage to have some personal time after a few busy weekends and I met up with my good friends from college. We were to suppose to meet up for a yum cha session on Saturday but since one of us couldn't make it that night, I suggested to have lunch the next day instead where everyone would be able to make it.


How time flies and its now 2010, everyone is either busy working, in a relationship or planning their marriage *ahem*. College was a long journey and I really thank God for such good buddies who has been there for one another through thick and thin. This is not a food review but heck, the food was not bad.

Photobucket
Our Professional photographer for the day, Ah Soon :P

Photobucket
Ah Beng and Ah Han

Photobucket
Ah See and his lovely sayang, Bernice

Don't get me wrong, its not that we haven't been seeing each other for ages. I would organize a yum cha session once in awhile to catch up with one another despite our busy schedule. Ah beng, Ah Han and Ah Soon were discussing about their trip to Phnom Penh(Cambodia) this coming March while the rest of us were updating each other with some other random topics. With our orders taken, we continued blabbing like no tomorrow.

Photobucket
Life is like a box of chocolate, till I melted it and drank it all

Photobucket
Ah Soon's Sirloin Steak. Although we ordered it to be medium done but it came out as though it was well done and pretty dry. We should have complained!

Photobucket
Ah See's Breaded Chicken with fries

Photobucket
Ah Beng's Chicken Baked Rice

Photobucket
Jesse's Crayfish Pasta

Photobucket
Mmm, the seasoning.

Photobucket
My sayang's Salmon Pasta

Photobucket
Finally, my MEGA BURGER

Photobucket
Learned such angle from Ah Soon, da photographer!

Photobucket
Messy indeed, hard to eat leh...damn 7 huge.

Photobucket
L-R: Ah Beng, Ah Han, Ah Soon, Jesse, Amanda, Ah Drew, Ah See, Bernice
L-R: Teik Beng, Chin Han, Heng Soon, Jesse, Amanda, Me, Kevin, Bernice

Photobucket
Till our next gathering, take care guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails