Thursday, February 17, 2011

SF4 Moments - Raging Demon Setup

Photobucket
Yeah, I'm a Street Fighter 4 player that versus CPU with Hardest difficulty so sue me.

Here are screen shots of some of my Raging Demon Setup. I guess I hit the Print Screen button at the right time.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Typical Cr.HK into Demon to bait FADC

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Viper's EX Seismic has invulnerability so just Demon it

Photobucket
Gotta love the birdies 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Predicted Seth's teleport - AI exploit

Photobucket
Predicted Seth's teleport - AI exploit

Photobucket
My favorite one because of the effects :P

Photobucket
Dan just fails with ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails