Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SF4 Moments

Photobucket
Not photography but printscreengraphy

Sometimes we play games for random reason. We're bored or we just simply love the game. I love Street Fighter 4 because of the gameplay and graphics. Thanks to Capcom for releasing a PC version for it as well but I hope Super Street Fighter 4 will be available for PC because that game is DA BOMB!

Here I am today to share my SF4 moments with my lovely readers! So I present to you, SF4 Moments; Yes, captured during gameplay because I'm L337.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favourite picture. Epic ending, Epic facial expression, and Epic Punch. Epic.

They are alot more but I'll save that for another day :) Dang, its only Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails