Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cooking 101: Spaghetti with prawns, mushrooms and celery

Photobucket
Back with another cooking 101

It was after work and a wet Monday evening. My plan was to head over to Tesco to grab some ingredients for cooking as well as some Tesco batteries for my SB700 flash gun. Traffic was better than expected.

I was a little disappointed that they don't have those big white onions any more. In the end, I had to change what I wanted to buy. Anyway, with that said and done, here are the ingredients.

Photobucket

  • Pasta of your choice - I used spaghetti
  • Celery
  • Mushroom
  • Pasta sauce of your choice - I chose bolognase
  • Prawns

Photobucket
As pasta takes awhile to be cooked, I boiled them first

Photobucket
Wash and soak the mushrooms for awhile

Photobucket
Chop them up

Photobucket
Prawns were prepared earlier by my mum so just pan fry the prawns with some garlic and you're all set

Photobucket
I just realized I arranged the bowls to look like Mickey Mouse =.=

Photobucket
I soaked the celery and mushrooms in hot water, just a habit of mine

Photobucket
Heat up the pan

Photobucket
"Reheating" the prawns

Photobucket
Throw in the veggies(WITHOUT the hot water of course)

Photobucket
Add in the spaghetti prepared earlier

Photobucket
Tesco's bolognase sauce is pretty good!

Photobucket

Photobucket
A little heat for some added flavor

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lastly, enjoy your meal

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails