Sunday, December 26, 2010

What happened?

Photobucket
 Where was I?

This is just a quick update because I just came back from Setiawan in the evening and I got home a few hours ago. I was very excited and anxious in the beginning of this week because I was gonna propose to my girlfriend during our 6th year anniversary(22nd of December). I told her about this holiday trip much earlier so she didn't suspect anything amiss.

Here is a summary of what happened :) The video ain't ready yet so....

Photobucket
A love of a life time

Photobucket
The answer that I have long to hear

Photobucket
:)

Instagram rocks with all the effect filters which adds mood to the picture. Anyway, after my proposal/Genting Vacation, I went back to Setiawan to celebrate Christmas with my parents. With me was my wifey :P, my sister, brother-in-law and my lovely niece, Kristen. 

Thank God for the safe journey throughout the entire trip.

Photobucket
Took this shot at Marina Island.

Alright peeps, time to rest.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails