Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank you

Photobucket
Photobucket

This is one of the first PR company that I got to know from my FIRST blogging event that I attended way back in April 2010. The peeps at Ogilvy has been an awesome bunch! Last Friday, I was invited to Ogilvy's place at Menara Millenium for a "Digital Influencer Makan"; A simple way of saying thank you for all the support and participation by us.

Photobucket
You're my cuppycake gumdrop snoogums-boogums

Photobucket
For some reason, no one is picking this lovely pink flower cupcake. Why ah? Too beautiful to be eaten perhaps

Photobucket
Sit back

Photobucket
And relax

Being surrounded by so many awesome bloggers made me feel really really small. I mean they are getting hits which I can only imagine. Nevertheless, I'm still grateful and honored that people are enjoying my pictures as well as my posts irregardless of number of hits and what not.

Photobucket

After hanging around Ogilvy's place for awhile, it looked so familiar that I was correct on my dejavu instincts; my cousin worked here before*!

*Saw some pictures she posted on facebook.

Photobucket
Play Ball!

Photobucket
Jacey Lee, Managing Director of Ogilvy PR giving a short welcoming and thank you note :)

*I was busy chatting and I did not take any pictures my dinner*

But anyway

Photobucket
It was GAME TIME!

Photobucket
Everyone's strategizing something

The Challenge? Finish 3 Jacob Cream Crackers within 1 minute WITHOUT drinking any water.

Photobucket
Noms Noms Noms Noms

Photobucket
Jeremy in full concentration

Photobucket
Winner!

Photobucket
Note: Do not stuff 3 pieces of Jacob Cream Crackers at one go

Photobucket
At Ogilvy, everyone is a winner!

There was a round 2. Was thinking how hard could it be...I gave it a shot too.

Photobucket
Could it be that hard?

Photobucket
OMFG it was freaking dry! It absorbs all my saliva like in an instance LOL

Photobucket
Casualties

Photobucket
We had lots of fun

Photobucket
Lots of laugther

Photobucket
Lots of sharing; Kal was talking about iheartborneo

I guess we're all just happy.

Photobucket

After all, tis the season to be jolly.

Last but not least, thank YOU Ogilvy too :)

p/s: Aiya, should have taken photos with you gals la....Jo, April and Fiona. Dawn went back earlier right? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails