Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Revive Rev-Cup Finale Party at Euphoria - Part 2

Note: I will be using photos uploaded to my flickr account instead of uploading another batch to photobucket :)

DSC_1002

I was busy last week so I didn't pen down much for my Revive post but looking back at my photos, there was quite a lot stuff happening that night. I guess I shall call this post "Revive Rev-Cup Finale Party at Euphoria - Part 2".

DSC_1004

I left the office at 5pm to head home to shower and stuff before the event. Although Euphoria seems near my place, I was still worried about traffic. Surprisingly, traffic wasn't heavy towards Sunway toll but things were the opposite at Sunway Pyramid. I couldn't find a parking spot outdoor(was just trying my luck) and I saw the long queue at Euphoria. I had to drive another round around the block before getting into Sunway Pyramid and it took me 15 minutes before I manage to get a parking spot.

DSC_1013

Walked over to Euphoria and lucky me, I spotted Jason after awhile. Huge crowd but they weren't really opening the entrance yet. A few people got in but majority of the crowd had to wait for some reason. Those who were inside had an opportunity to get their photograph taken by the Revive Team for the theme "Big Small".

DSC_1014
Shoot, she caught me snapping her picture LOL

While waiting for more friends to arrive, I went ahead to snap more photo as usual

DSC_1017
Revive Babes

DSC_1019
Pinkiee in the middle

DSC_1006
Melanie was there too :D

From what I heard, there was already a huge crowd upstairs at Euphoria and they weren't kidding. Emcees for the night were JJ and Jin from Hitz.fm

DSC_1113
JJ

DSC_1115
Jin

The night started off with performances by KL Stompers which wasn't really the crowd's favourite but I have my own views.

DSC_1031

DSC_1045
There was a bit of break dancing happening during breaktime(not part of the show)

DSC_1046
Minor dance battle on the floor

DSC_1047
And the crowd loves it

DSC_1054
Friends of my friends LOL Sorry I tak kenal :P

The next performance was by one of our local's best, Bittersweet. They rocked the house with their awesome performance.

DSC_1069

DSC_1073
A mosh pit in a club, say woot?

DSC_1075
Out of focus shot LOL! Me and Melanie :)

It was then time to announce the winners of the Rev Cup competition according to category. It wasn't the entire award ceremony as they broke it down into a few sections at a time. A good move I would say as we get to know who won and which picture instead of rushing through.

DSC_1131
Winners of the weekly challenge theme

After the first batch of award ceremony, Hunny Madu was up next with her beautiful voice. My first time seeing her actually. Sexy!

DSC_1141

DSC_1145

DSC_1157
It was just her and 2 dancers. Simple yet complete

DSC_1159
Manage to get a pic with 1 of my fav DJ, JJ from Hitz.fm

DSC_1161
Hello ladies :)

DSC_1173
Guess what, I won the RM3K prize!

I'm not sure which picture won because they displayed my WRONG winning picture but below are my TWO entries. I won the Rev Cup Most Rev'd Up award(only 8 X RM3K were given away). Yes, I'm good!(okaylah, lucky as well)

Entry 1

Entry 2

DSC_1174
Me with the rest of the winner of the RM3K prize

Despite the minor-wrong-picture-but-I-still-win-RM3K hiccup, the night continued with performances by the one and only, Reshmonu!

DSC_1176
Reshmonu in the house!

DSC_1182
What do you call this instrument? But anyway, he was feelin' it

DSC_1203
They mentioned his name but I missed it. He's was dj-ing for Reshmonu

DSC_1204
Show some love peeps!

The next award was the DJ category. I have no idea which stations they are from except for Hitz.fm and My.fm. DJs were asked to do a simple dance and the crowd's cheer will determine the winner. Here goes!

DSC_1222
Nobody Nobody but you *clap clap*

DSC_1228
Break and broke

DSC_1232

DSC_1237

DSC_1239

DSC_1246

DSC_1257
DJ family :D

DSC_1275
Aznil with his RM5K prize which he plans to donate it to a charity of his choice

The next award is probably the most important one that night. Its an award to commemorate all the great contribution by our ex-Selangor state players in their respective sport type.

DSC_1283
Thank you

The night ended with the last performance that everyone was waiting for; POP SHUVIT! The last song they played was my favourite Marabahaya and the crowd went CRAZY! I was one of the screaming fans and it was definitely a night to remember. I had to get through headbanging fans to get these pictures. These are my favourite shots when they were performing. Hope you guys enjoy them too.

DSC_1341
Moots on vocals

DSC_1348
AJ on bass

DSC_1311
JD on guitar

DSC_1372
Rudy on drums

Thanks Revive for such an amazing night and of course, the cool cash prizes and award.

Last but not least.....

DSC_1385
\m/ Keep on Rocking \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails