RM200 to secure an
So which telco is offering such an awesome pre-ordering deal? It's none other than Celcom, which happens to be the mobile network that I'm currently using. Okay, so I gave that clue away from my blog post title.
But anyway, the price list isn't out yet but you can still check out information regarding the pre-order that you can make at https://www.bluecube.com.my/prebooking/product/iphone5.
For those who aren't sure what are the new features of the iPhone 5, here are some of it:
- It is using one the latest iOS 6 and A6 chip, which means you are getting amazing performance and graphics up to twice as fast. With battery life to spare.
- The wide 4” Retina display gives you even more to see, and is more vibrant too.
- An 8MP camera which makes you want to ditch your compact camera
- It comes in 16GB, 32GB or 64GB capacity.
- And who can forget your own personal mobile assistant, Siri.
What are you waiting for? You're already having an advantage with this pre-order at just RM200. Don't bother looking up forums and other means of securing your iPhone5. This is the REAL DEAL. Want to know something else? Book now and you will also be invited the LAUNCH of the iPhone 5 where one of you will be one of the FIRST Malaysian to own the iPhone 5(Malaysians who are in US doesn't count alright :P ). Jokes aside, for those who pre-order the iPhone 5 will be invited to the launch.
Head over to Celcom to pre-order yours now. For me, it's a tough decision as my iPhone 4 is still serving me well. For new buyers, I envy you.