Friday, October 12, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note II Launch In Malaysia

DSC_1305
The launch of Samsung Galaxy NoteII

Looks like I'm on a roll for updating my blog. This time, I have another awesome news for you guys. Samsung Malaysia launched the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note II at Zebra Square last night.

DSC_1306
It's been awhile since I saw one of these.

Despite the gloomy weather, many were present for the launch; bloggers, publications, media - Everyone.

DSC_1308

DSC_1310

And yes, most of us were hungry. We arrived around 7pm and finger food was served to all of the guests. Mostly vegetables from what I see. Anyway, I had some...and so did Mike.

DSC_1313

DSC_1315
Mike leaving a trail behind

Not long after, we were finally ushered into the hall where the launch was about to begin. First up was a few words from the Managing Director Of Samsung Malaysia Electronics, Mr. Kwon Jae Hoon.

DSC_1320-2

DSC_1333
With his magic wand, Mr. Kwon officially launches the new Samsung Galaxy Note II

DSC_1334
Yeah, I was among the sea of photographers

DSC_1336
If I'm not mistaken, they are partners from all the mobile telco around

DSC_1338
Product Manager of Mobile Division, Samsung Malaysia Electronics, Mr. Luke Au giving us a preview of the new Note II.

DSC_1339
Followed by his colleague

The perfect viewing experience? The Note II has a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED Plus screen for that vibrant and crisp viewing pleasure.

DSC_1351
Celebs and artist chosen to try out the new Samsung Galaxy Note II

DSC_1389
I present to you, the Samsung Galaxy Note II

With the product launch completed, dinner was up next as well as the product observation area for us to try out the new Samsung Galaxy Note II. We also got to make my our own cupcakes in the process as well. Don't ask me why the cupcakes. It was just there.

DSC_1394


I was able to check out the phone a little while. First thing I noticed was the beautiful HD Super AMOLED Plus screen. At 5.5", the phone-tablet wasn't too comfortable for me. As you can see in the picture below, it's quite wide but I love the vibrant and sharp images.

IMG_0445

I didnt get a chance to test the camera, multi task function and other cool apps. The scrolling on screen is very smooth compared to my old Samsung Galaxy S(Yeah, THAT old phone of mine).

The new Samsung Galaxy Note II will be in stores by 19th of October 2012 with a retail price of RM2,299 and will be available in two colors: Marble white and Titanium Gray.

I'm not sure if I'll be reviewing any unit but if you would like more info, do check out Samsung Malaysia's Facebook Page as well as their official site at http://www.samsung.com/my/.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails