Monday, November 28, 2011

Repainted and Rewarded

DSC_4453

No, this is not an advert but guess what came in the mail? :D

Yeap, a brand new 32" Panasonic LCD TV. My father-in-law bought some Dulux paint a few months back to repaint my wifey's room. There was a SMS contest by Dulux at that time so we thought, "Why not try our luck?" My wifey entered the SMS contest and she got a call after a few weeks(I think) saying that she won a 32" LCD TV via the contest and it will arrive some time in November.

DSC_4456

The TV actually came around 2nd of November. Not to shabby eh? Without further ado, set up time!

DSC_4454
They even supplied batteries for the remote

DSC_4455
The remote control

DSC_4457
I only removed the sticker where the panel was going to fit in :P

DSC_4458
Simple instructions

DSC_4459
The slot for the LCD panel

DSC_4461
Attach it to the base

DSC_4462
Screws to secure the LCD Panel to the slot

DSC_4463
Almost there!

DSC_4464
Remote camwhoring

DSC_4466
Sexy Back

DSC_4468
It's ALIVE! ALIVE!!!!!

DSC_4469
One with protection, one without

DSC_4471
Macam - macam ada

DSC_4473

But what I REALLY like is the USB and SD card playing capability. I've tested the USB port and it was able to play AVI and MKV files! Not bad, eh?

Although only 32" but hey, its FREE! What's not to like?

2 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails