Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Running Andrew's Wedding!

I hope that would explain my lack of updates for both photography and personal blog. Yeap, 15th of October 2011 was my wedding day. From early stages of planning till the actual day itself, lots of things happened in between. Nevertheless, I'm glad to say that everything went smoothly and according to plan, thanks to all the help that me and my wife got.

I have quite a lot of things to blog about but I shall organize these posts without rushing through them. Tips on wedding? Nah...I ain't THAT qualified to advise but I guess I can share my personal experiences and things to look out for.

Once again, thanks to all my groomsmen, bridesmaids and friends from church for making my big day a perfect one! In no particular order; See Kevin, Teik Beng, Chin Han, Heng Soon, Ruixian, Jesse, Char Lene, Lorraine, Patricia, Nicholas(my bestman!), My brother-in-law's baby boy whose name is Nicholas as well, Sharon, KC, Adrian, Ying Girl(my wife's lovely cousin), Gregory, Gidian, Joey!

I would also like to give a big shout out to:

But for now, I shall leave you with some teasers :)

Thanks Bernice for this group shot!

My Official Photographers: Creative Clicks

Nigel and Jason from Visual Storytelling!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me capture your wedding day! A memorable one indeed! Congrats again from the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nigel! Glad to have u as part of my big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...you certainly had fun. that is great!

    congrats once again andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those portraits are to die for. Such a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. newly wed, new toys... lots of great new things in your life! Congrats Andrew!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone is so pretty! Ur wife is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails